Setting the Standard in Early Childhood Education
For over 60 years, our program has been based in part on the following principles:
- Children actively learn through the experiences of touching, moving, listening, hearing & seeing.
- Children’s experiences should be planned for brain/body mode based on current brain research.
- Children must have some control over the direction of their own learning.
- Children must have endless opportunities and ways to express themselves.
We invite you to...
Learn about our classrooms and programming available from 8:00am – 5:00pm on a school calendar year.
- Infant - Toddler Program
- Preschool Twos
- Preschool Threes
- Preschool Fours
- Kindergarten (1/2 or all-day session)